Castlemont Organic Produce Farm is an acre produce farm, community space and outdoor classroom that:
- Provides access to Oakland Grown Organic Produce to better East Oakland community health
- Promotes Green Job initiatives via job training & skill development
- Empowers education for youth in food justice & nutrition to understand the current food system and its impact on our lives and the world we inhabit.
- Applies self-determination through growing food, organic land stewardship, and business planning to create healthy and sustainable communities.
- The Castle Farm partners closely with Phat Beets and other community based food justice organizations.