The Fablab or “fabrication laboratory” is a maker space that works towards the Vision and Mission of SUDA interconnecting and supporting the various SUDA projects. The SUDA Fablab:
- Uses design and engineering to build healthy and sustainable communities.
- Provides a space and tools for youth and community to design and build community based projects.
- Develops community based social enterprise and entrepreneurship skills that build the social, economic and environmental health of the community.
- Builds tangible skills, projects and community through innovative makerspace.
- The Fablab partners closely with Laney Community College, Idea Builder Labs, and other community based maker organizations.